Area Sales Manager – North East India
We are looking for an Area Sales Manager to develop and enhance the business in the North Est India. The person we are looking for will ensure the sales targets agreed with the Country Manager. Develop the Piovan business, reinforce the company presence in the market and create new k-accounts and OEM relationships. Prepare and present complete turn-key system quotations for high end customers.
- Engineering Graduate (Mechanical/Production) / Diploma or Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics processing level
- Capability of transferring to the technical department the proper information for design
- 5-10 years of experience in selling capital equipment’s to plastic processing industry like injection moulding, blow moulding, extrusion (techno-commercial background is must)
Experience and other skills:
- Several years’ technical sales experience, with knowledge in negotiating on a high level
- Be able to analyze the market, find proper sales channels and manage complex deals
- Self-motivated and sales target oriented
- Must be willing to travel in and around North – East India extensively and occasionally travel abroad for training etc
- Enquiry generation: quotation preparation, follow-up, order closing, order processing with Headquarters, shipment / payment, project implementation in coordination with service team ensuring customer satisfaction
- The role will involve building very strong long-term relationships with customers as the lead-time for each project can be fairly long
- The role will be home-based covering a large area so territory management skills and time-management are essential
- Good communication skills (English spoken and written)
Location base: Delhi, home office based.
Piovan Group President’s message
23 March 2020 S. Maria di Sala, Venice, Italy
Dear Partners,Read more×
I would like to update all of our Stakeholders concerning the current operativity of Piovan Group during the medical emergency of COVID-19. Firstly, I want to reassure all of you that any choice and future activity have, as a primary aim, the health and safety of our Collaborators and of our Customers, duly following the regulations issued by the Governments where we operate.
All production sites, service & sales companies are operating with continuity.