Fdm, the company of Piovan Group specialized in the production of machinery and systems for the plastic processing industry, is looking for an Automation engineer and technician to expand its R&D department.
The candidate will take care of these activities and tasks independently:
• Development and design of SVS-controls with STEP7 / TiaPortal
• Development and design of visualization systems with WinCC Flexible/Scada
• Drafting of control documentation
• Electric/procedural start-up of systems
• Programming of control systems
• Customer support for After-Sales Service
The candidate should have these qualifications:
• Degree in electrical / automation engineering or a completed technical education with a corresponding specialization as a technician
• Practical experience in SVS programming and process visualization
• Knowledge of VB and/or C/C++ languages programming languages would be considered an advantage
• Knowledge of English language
• Good communication skills
• Good Microsoft Office knowledge
After an initial period of training, the candidate will have the possibility to work in a dynamic and internationally organization, carry out different activities in Germany and abroad.
A good remuneration linked to the assumption of duties and responsibilities will motivate the person for an optimal working performance.
Workplace: Troisdorf, Germany
The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes, whose data will be processed for selection purposes under current legislation.