Fdm, the company of Piovan Group specialized in the production of machinery and systems for the plastic processing industry, is looking for an industrial mechanic to expand its manufacturing department.
The candidate will take care of these activities and tasks:
• Production of system components according to drawings
• Mechanical assembly of components for the production of complete systems according to detailed drawings
• Occasionally, mounting of systems all over the world
The candidate should have these requires:
• Successfully completed education
• Pluriennal working experience as a mechanic
• Good knowledge of English language
• Knowledge of TIG and MIG/MAG welding
• Ability to work autonomously according to drawings and specifications
• Workmanlike skills, flexibility and the necessary sense of responsibility
• Availability for assembling activities in Germany and abroad
After an initial period of training, the candidate will have the possibility to work in a dynamic and internationally organization, carry out different activities in Germany and abroad.
Workplace: Troisdorf, Germany
The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes, whose data will be processed for selection purposes under current legislation.