Piovan Central Europe, the subsidiary of Piovan Group located in Brunn am Gebirge near Wien, Austria, is looking for an after sales assistant & warehouse administrator.
The candidate will take care of the following activities and tasks:
• After sales administration in SAP: spare parts identifications and quotations, order confirmations, purchase orders, warranties
• Support the team by purchasing, receiving, shipping and dealing with import/export issues
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
• Manage warehouse duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping, labelling, spare parts and machines storing
• Perform inventory supervision and keep quality standards high for audits
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
• Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment.
The candidate should have these requirments:
• Technical background (electrotechnical studies)
• Active, motivated and problem solving skills
• Very good communicative and time management skills
• Advanced German language skills
• Intermediate English language skills
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
A proven experience, preferable in warehouse operations or customer service department along with the knowledge of additional languages will be considered as a plus.
After an initial period of training, the candidate will be part of a multi-cultural team and will have the possibility to work in an international, successful, fast- growing company which operated in Austrian, Hungarian, Czech and Slovak markets.
The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes, whose data will be processed for selection purposes under current legislation.
Piovan Group President’s message
I would like to update all of our Stakeholders concerning the current operativity of Piovan Group during the medical emergency of COVID-19. Firstly, I want to reassure all of you that any choice and future activity have, as a primary aim, the health and safety of our Collaborators and of our Customers, duly following the regulations issued by the Governments where we operate.
All production sites, service & sales companies are operating with continuity.