Fdm, the company of Piovan Group specialized in the production of machinery and systems for the plastic processing industry, is looking for an Automation engineer and technician to expand its R&D department.
The candidate will take care of these activities and tasks independently:
• Development and design of SVS-controls with STEP7 / TiaPortal
• Development and design of visualization systems with WinCC Flexible/Scada
• Drafting of control documentation
• Electric/procedural start-up of systems
• Programming of control systems
• Customer support for After-Sales Service
The candidate should have these qualifications:
• Degree in electrical / automation engineering or a completed technical education with a corresponding specialization as a technician
• Practical experience in SVS programming and process visualization
• Knowledge of VB and/or C/C++ languages programming languages would be considered an advantage
• Knowledge of English language
• Good communication skills
• Good Microsoft Office knowledge
After an initial period of training, the candidate will have the possibility to work in a dynamic and internationally organization, carry out different activities in Germany and abroad.
A good remuneration linked to the assumption of duties and responsibilities will motivate the person for an optimal working performance.
Workplace: Troisdorf, Germany
The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes, whose data will be processed for selection purposes under current legislation.
Messaggio del Presidente del Gruppo
ritengo doveroso dare un aggiornamento a tutti i nostri Stakeholders sull’attuale operatività del Gruppo Piovan durante l’emergenza sanitaria causata dal COVID-19. Prima di tutto voglio rassicurarvi che ogni nostra scelta e futura attività avrà come primario scopo la salute e la sicurezza dei nostri Collaboratori e dei nostri Clienti nel rispetto delle normative emesse dai vari Governi ove operiamo.
Tutti i siti produttivi e le società service & sales del Gruppo sono operativi con continuità.